Re: [O] How to filter on files

From: Rene
Subject: Re: [O] How to filter on files
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2013 20:24:54 +0000 (UTC)

Eric Abrahamsen <eric <at> ericabrahamsen.net> writes:

> It's a little hard to know what's wrong with org-agenda-sticky, but a
> tag-based way of doing this would be to use a #+FILETAGS: line at the
> top of each of your files. That automatically adds any tag in that line
> to the whole file, so you can de-facto filter by files.

I've tried this and it works.

In order to keep my predefined tags (defined with org-tag-alist) along with
the FILETAGS I just had to define them with org-tag-persistent-alist.

Unfortunately this prevents the fast-tag-selection from working when calling
org-capture.

Any idea on how to keep the fast-tag-selection mechanism?

--
rene