Re: [O] Bug: property drawers within code blocks interfere [8.2.2 (8.2.2

From: Sebastien Vauban
Subject: Re: [O] Bug: property drawers within code blocks interfere [8.2.2 (8.2.2-elpa @ /home/tod/.emacs.d/.cask/24.3.50.1/elpa/org-20131108/)]
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2013 09:34:00 +0100

Hello Aaron and Bastien,

Aaron Ecay wrote:
> The property drawer after the code block is a red herring: the following
> file (with no real property drawer at all) misbehaves on property
> setting and getting functions, with the fake properties in the code
> block behaving as though they pertained to the headline (as can be
> confirmed by M-: (org-entry-get nil "EMAIL")):
>
> * stuff for bug report
> #+BEGIN_SRC emacs-lisp
>   (setq i-am-a-string
>         "
>           :PROPERTIES:
>           :EMAIL: %^{Email}
>           :PHONE: %^{Phone number}
>           :END:
>         ")
> #+END_SRC
>
> I think this problem of unselective regex searches will also affect uses
> of e.g. org-scheduled-time-regexp

To come back on what you suspect, I must admit I still have the problem
described in the thread http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/60959,
that is:

* Some explanation of Org mode timestamps...

#+begin_src org
,SCHEDULED: <2013-11-21 Thu +1w/12d>
#+end_src

For ranges, you can try:

#+begin_src org
,<2013-11-20 Wed 15:00-17:00 +1w>.
#+end_src

both "events" will appear in my agenda (for next Wed/Thu).

Best regards,
  Seb

--
Sebastien Vauban