Re: [O] Using Multiple TODO Keywords

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] Using Multiple TODO Keywords
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2013 22:51:30 +0100

Hi Kenneth,

Kenneth Jacker <address@hidden> writes:

> Great minds think alike?  ;-)
>
> That's what I ended up using soon after my ML posting.

Great manual make great minds stumble upon solutions :)

>   bzg> but the presence of the repeater will still let the TODO state
>   bzg> switch to the next one, namely "TODO".
>
> Yes.
>
> I'm still a bit baffled by the behavior of "repeaters" ...
>
>   bzg> Maybe we should introduce a way to ignore the repeater -- is anyone
>   bzg> missing this too?
>
> Not that important to me ... at least for now ... still trying to learn
> how to use the more basic (viz., task scheduling) elements within Org.

FWIW, I implemented an experimental solution.

You can apply the patch you'll find here:
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/78700

Then use C-- 1 C-c C-t to switch to a DONE state even for repeating
events.  I'll surely apply the patch on master soon, I'm still waiting
for some feedback.

Thanks in advance for testing it if you can.

--
 Bastien