[O] [BUG] Marker points into wrong buffer

From: Rasmus
Subject: [O] [BUG] Marker points into wrong buffer
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2013 00:55:29 +0100

Hi all,

This is a follow-up to Eric F's previous bug-report about getting
"Marker points into wrong buffer" when having Babel #+CALL statements
in Emacs Org-mode.  Here's (one of) the previous messages about the
issue:

     http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/77515

I bisected emacs-bzr to find the revision where it breaks for me
(cf. attached test case).  It's this one:

    committer: Dmitry Antipov <address@hidden>
    branch nick: trunk
    timestamp: Thu 2013-08-29 20:36:54 +0400
    message:
    * intervals.c (set_point_from_marker): New function.
    * editfns.c (Fgoto_char):
    * process.c (Finternal_default_process_filter):
    * window.c (select_window_1): Use it.
    * buffer.h (set_point_from_marker): Add prototype.

The test file is test.sh which returns 0 if everything is good.  After
running test one switches revision, which is the job of bzr bisect,
though I was unable to get it working.

If anyone can figure out what is wrong on the Org side or what "broke"
in Emacs-Core it would be great!  "Luckily" it's an all-C commit so I
don't know how to proceed from here. . .

Thanks in advance,
Rasmus

--
You people at the NSA are becoming my new best friends!