Re: [O] Babel: the disappearing hline

From: Thorsten Jolitz
Subject: Re: [O] Babel: the disappearing hline
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2013 16:31:32 +0100

Jarmo Hurri <address@hidden> writes:

>>> While taking my first long tour in the land of Babel, I bumped into a
>>> minor hline issue. Can someone tell me why the hline has disappeared
>>> from the second table?
>>
>> Because you use CALL without arguments and argument :hlines defaults
>> to 'no'?
>
> Ok, but why is there then a hline in the raw output in table-three?
> Furthermore, setting hlines to yes makes no difference:

* test
  #+NAME: table-one
#+BEGIN_SRC emacs-lisp
    (list '(a) '(b) 'hline '(c))
#+END_SRC

  #+results: table-one
  | a |
  | b |
  |---|
  | c |

  #+NAME: table-two
  #+CALL: table-one[:hlines yes]()

  #+results: table-two
  | a |
  | b |
  | c |

but

#+begin_src emacs-lisp :var table=table-one :hlines yes
 table
#+end_src

#+results:
| a |
| b |
|---|
| c |

seems to be a problem with #+CALL then ...

--
cheers,
Thorsten