[O] org-index.el replaces org-favtable.el

From: Marc Ihm
Subject: [O] org-index.el replaces org-favtable.el
Date: Tue, 05 Nov 2013 21:19:25 +0100

Hello,

within the contrib/lisp-directory of org, org-favtable.el has been removed and
replaced
by its successor org-index.el. I would like to suggest, that anybody who is
still using
the old package org-favtable.el would make the same switch.

Besides beeing renamed, org-index.el has more features and less bugs than
org-favtable.el.
A version history is kept as comments in the file org-index.el itself, see:

http://orgmode.org/w/org-mode.git?p=org-mode.git;a=blob_plain;f=contrib/lisp/org-index.el;hb=HEAD

The transition should be smooth, because org-index.el is only a new release of
the program,
albeit with another name.
To switch, simply edit your .emacs and rename the variable org-favtable-id into
org-index-id.
Please give me note, if there are any problems !

Best regards,
Marc