Re: [O] freemind export?

From: Jambunathan K
Subject: Re: [O] freemind export?
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2013 10:20:59 +0530

Christof Spitz <address@hidden> writes:

> Hello,
>
> seems the freemind export is no longer supported in org.mode.

Not true.  The exporter is available over the new export framework.

> Though I found the ox-freemind.el somewhere on the net,

You are looking for Jesus in a mosque.  The right place would
org-plus-contrib elpa distribution or a git checkout.

> I am desperately looking for a documentation.

M-x find-library RET ox-freemind RET

Just look at English strings there.  That should give you a pretty good
idea of what you can do.

You can also search for the string - left or right - and you know that
the exporter already has some trick up it's sleeve.

> I want to position nodes on the left, for example, but I don't know
> how to pass optional parameters to the converter.

Unless you give an example, it is difficult for me to understand what
you want to achieve.  How does your Org file look like and what node you
want to position left.