Re: [O] Exporting book handouts

From: Thomas S. Dye
Subject: Re: [O] Exporting book handouts
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2013 06:34:56 -1000

Jarmo Hurri <address@hidden> writes:

> What is the mechanism you use to select the subtrees that you are
> exporting? Are you employing SELECT_TAGS or something else?

Interleaving is too complex for me. I use separate sub-trees and then
restrict export to one sub-tree or another. This way, when I make a
mistake in one document, another document doesn't suffer, too. I also
like to keep common material, such as data tables and figures, together.
I find that I tinker a lot as I'm writing and it helps me to have all
the code for figures, etc. in one place so my tinkering changes can be
systematic.

* Book
** Chapter 1
** Chapter 2