[O] Fwd: ob-lilypond: pre- and post-processing of source blocks

From: James Harkins
Subject: [O] Fwd: ob-lilypond: pre- and post-processing of source blocks
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2013 20:39:42 +0800

Apologies for resending -- I sent this a few hours ago but I don't see it on gmane, or in the gnu.org archive either.

Actually the manual answers question #1 -- I should be able to use the prologue header argument for that. And I can already do #2 (included just to outline the desired behavior completely).

I haven't found anything in the manual explaining how to run a shell command on the output file from LilyPond execution. That's really the crucial one -- it makes no sense to embed an A4 sized image into a beamer frame...

hjh