Re: [O] linebreak after tag of headline in ox-latex.el

From: Rasmus Rempling
Subject: Re: [O] linebreak after tag of headline in ox-latex.el
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2013 15:18:44 +0100

Sorry for the delayed answer.

Yes, you are right, sort of. In my set-up, the todo ended up as a paragraph environment. I have changed my export class in order to export the todo as a subsection or subsubsection. This gives the correct result. My error is of course in line with the latex paragraph environment being a one-line. However, I used the same .cls file before the update and if I revert back to the earlier version the error is not produced.

/rasmus