Re: [O] [bug] [babel] babel corrupts undo history

From: Samuel Wales
Subject: Re: [O] [bug] [babel] babel corrupts undo history
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2013 14:26:33 -0700

Hi Aaron,

I think, but not sure, that:

  - your original patch had the right idea, and i think it improved
it, but did not fix it
  - my tiny fix seemed to fix it, but i did not test enough
  - i avoid the bug rather than carrying along my patch or yours
  - my impression is that the bug was due to unnecessary undo fanciness
  - there might have been a patch that made it into the repo?

Samuel

On 10/28/13, Aaron Ecay <address@hidden> wrote:
> 2013ko urriak 28an, Samuel Wales-ek idatzi zuen:
>>
>> Hi Aaron,
>>
>> Below?
>>
>> If you mean my fix, I don't know why it worked and cannot investigate it.
>>
>> Samuel
>
> Argh, I must have mistakenly deleted the quoted text from my reply; I
> did mean the suggestion to comment out the line
>
> (setq buffer-undo-list ul)
>
> But since my original patch worked for you (?), all should be fine now.
>
> --
> Aaron Ecay

The disease DOES progress.  MANY people have died from it.  ANYBODY can get it.

Denmark: free Karina Hansen NOW.