[O] problem with titles in odt export

From: Vicente Vera
Subject: [O] problem with titles in odt export
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2013 19:11:08 -0200

Hello. I think there's a problem when exporting to odt format with certain characters in #+TITLE lines. For example, exporting an org file with "ñ" (&ntilde in HTML) or letters with acute accents (&aacute, &oacute, etc.) in the title---my document is written in spanish---results in a file with no title at all (nor author/date). Also, an error warning appears in LibreOffice when opening.
The body of the document (headers, etc.) exports normally.

I'm using GNU Emacs 24.3.1.
Org-mode version 8.2.1 (8.2.1-15-ge5cecc-elpa @ c:/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131021/).

Thank you very much for the great work.