Re: [O] Writing Challenge

From: Alan Schmitt
Subject: Re: [O] Writing Challenge
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2013 09:07:25 +0100

Hi Ivan,

address@hidden writes:

> Very interesting! I have been working on a mode which gives the
> current word-count, WPM and an estimate of the time it will take to
> hit today's quota in the modeline.  I would be interested in feedback
> as well as integrating it with your spreadsheet.  You can find it at
>
> https://bitbucket.org/gvol/nanowrimo.el

I've been looking at your mode, and I find it very interesting. Here are
a couple typos I've found (for documentation strings):

- documentation of nanowrimo-total-goal should be "How many words you
  would like to write in total."
- documentation of nanowrimo-today-goal should be "How many words you
  would like to write today."
- documentation of nanowrimo-org-table-name should be "Name of the table
  where goals are tracked."

Finally, it would be great if nanowrimo-today-goal could be computed
from the "quota" part of the spreadsheet.

Thanks again,

Alan