Re: [O] Beamer export: one question and one bug

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] Beamer export: one question and one bug
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2013 20:56:58 +0200

Hello,

Jarmo Hurri <address@hidden> writes:

> I am using org mode 8.2.1.
>
> 1. First the question: when I export the org file below as Beamer (C-c
>    C-e l O), I get an empty outline. How do I fix this?

I cannot reproduce it. What happens with "-q"?

> 2. Then the bug. If you remove the comment character in the second
>    slide, Beamer export gives an error, while a regular LaTeX export
>    (C-c C-e l o) produced output. It seems that Beamer export can not
>    handle links with equality characters (=). (I guess the "%3D" is the
>    coding for '='. If you edit the link with "C-c C-l", you can see the
>    equality sign.)

The export process doesn't unencode hexified links, so the problem
doesn't come from the equality sign but from the percent one.

This problem was discussed recently (look for a thread named "Encoding
Problem in export?" on the ML), but, IIRC, no solution was found.

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou