Re: [O] ebnf2ps for babel

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: Re: [O] ebnf2ps for babel
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2013 19:58:19 -0600

Hi Michael,

Thanks for sharing this.

Michael Gauland <address@hidden> writes:

> I've had a play with adding babel support for ebnf2ps, to generate
> railroad diagrams for a grammar.
>
> I'd appreciate any comments on the attached code.

I think you could probably remove the following lines.

(require 'ob-ref)
(require 'ob-comint)
(require 'ob-eval)

Aside from that nothing looks amiss.

> Would anyone else find this useful?

Personally, I hope I don't have to write a grammar any time soon, but
you never know what's around the corner...

If you could re-send ob-ebnf2ps as a patch (as generated with git
format-patch), and also add ebnf2ps to the `org-babel-load-languages'
variable in org.el I'd be very happy to apply this to the repository.

Thanks,

--
Eric Schulte
https://cs.unm.edu/~eschulte