Re: [O] [BUG] Exporting to HTML a document with a #+CALL

From: Vladimir Lomov
Subject: Re: [O] [BUG] Exporting to HTML a document with a #+CALL
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2013 22:52:50 +0900

Hello,
** Eric Schulte [2013-10-22 08:44:18 -0600]:

> This issue only manifests with the Emacs compiled from source, and as
> such I can not reproduce it.

> If this bug makes it into a released version of Emacs I can address it
> then.  Until then perhaps this should be reported to the emacs-dev list.

I found which revision introduced this behaviour (114069) but I don't
know how to prepare minimal example which would show incorrect behaviour
and wouldn't use Org syntax. Is that possible at all?

Nevertheless, I'll try to write a bug report based on Org example but
only tomorrow.

P.S. I suppose there must be another problem commit because error
message was changed somewhere between commits 114100 and 114200, I don't
have time right now to dig deeper.

[...]

---
WBR, Vladimir Lomov

--
You will lose your present job and have to become a door to door mayonnaise
salesman.