[O] right-clicking on org-links

From: John Kitchin
Subject: [O] right-clicking on org-links
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 20:59:17 -0400

Hi everyone,

I was playing around with being able to get a link action to be different with a left mouse click and right mouse click. I had some moderate success which is outlined here:

http://jkitchin.github.io/blog/2013/10/21/Enabling-right-clicks-in-org-mode-links/

On my laptop, I can only get mouse-2 and mouse-3 clicks, no mouse-1 clicks for some reason, and no modified clicks, e.g. alt-mouse-1. Still, it is possible to get at least two different clicks! I thought I would share it in case anyone else wants different click behavior like that too. And in case anyone has ideas on how to get modified clicks.

 Best wishes,

John

John Kitchin
Associate Professor