[O] Ox-HTML hover for certain languages

From: R. Michael Weylandt <address@hidden>
Subject: [O] Ox-HTML hover for certain languages
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 19:28:15 -0400

Around line 270 of Ox-html.el, there's CSS which gives certain code blocks in
the resulting HTML a hover-over window saying what language they encode. Not
all Babel-supported languages appear however: is there any reason for this?
(E.g. perl is hard-coded but no python)

I suppose one could pull all the sources from the #+BEGIN_SRC XYZ blocks and
generate this on demand, using a lookup table for known languages and a basic
capitalization scheme for unknown languages.

I'm not much of an elisp user, but would be happy to try my hand at a patch if
this would be of interest.

Michael