Re: [O] Drag images from Firefox to org-mode

From: Oleh
Subject: Re: [O] Drag images from Firefox to org-mode
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2013 12:04:41 +0200

Hi Nicolas,

I've just tested Rick Frankel's code, and I got
a broken jpg (it's half green and distorted). It appears so
it org-mode inline and in eog, but it displays properly in its own Emacs buffer.
Looks like it needs more work.

regards,
Oleh

On Fri, Oct 18, 2013 at 11:47 AM, Nicolas Richard <address@hidden> wrote:
Oleh <address@hidden> writes:
> I tried before url-retrieve, but it was giving me some garbage in
> addition to the image.

> But if I figure it out, I could add url-retrieve as the third custom
> method.

If the garbage is the HTTP headers, then that problem is solved in Rick
Frankel's code. If there's any other garbage, perhaps you have a test
case ?

--
Nico.