[O] FYI: Github updated Org ruby gem in github.com

From: Waldemar Quevedo
Subject: [O] FYI: Github updated Org ruby gem in github.com
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2013 03:39:48 +0900

Hello,

I just noticed but recently Github upgraded the version of the Org ruby gem that they used in github.com :
https://github.com/github/markup/issues/186#issuecomment-25342870

This update took a while to happen, but I hope you like the improvements of what the Org ruby contributors and I have worked on (version bump was 0.5.3 -> 0.8.1 so many issues fixed)

It seems that this update have been available for users, so feedback is appreciated.
If you find rendering bugs or something wrong, please help me out filing a ticket with the issues if you want it fixed (or even better submit a pull request :)
https://github.com/bdewey/org-ruby/issues

Regards,

- Waldemar