Re: [O] org-grep, and problems

From: François Pinard
Subject: Re: [O] org-grep, and problems
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2013 21:15:48 -0400

James Harkins <address@hidden> writes:

> I don't want to drag it out much further as it's well off topic,

I'm sorry that my little grammar question, in the P.S. of the original
message, generated all that traffic.  I did not know the answers were so
debatable, and was rather expecting a quick and conclusive reply from
any English guy (or girl) around.

Another notable point is that nobody replied to the Org questions in the
original message, yet I quite understand that chasing bugs in someone
else code is not an especially attractive activity :-).

Keep happy all!

François

P.S. Who just upgraded Ubuntu to [...]  Oops!  No more P.S.'es :-)