Re: [O] org-caldav and repeat entries

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: [O] org-caldav and repeat entries
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2013 18:07:59 +0100

Rasmus <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi Org-list,
>
> How do you guys manage repeated irregular entries when using
> org-caldav?

I use a different heading for each event so I never have multiple
timestamps within a given section.  So I can't help you directly with
your problem.

However, note that MobileOrg also does Google calendar synchronisation
on Android phones.  I currently use org-caldav but I was happily using
MobileOrg's sync capability a while ago and I assume it still works
well.  I stopped using it only because I ended up with a Symbian phone
for work (long story) and so moved to org-caldav when that appeared.  I
am now back on Android but haven't moved back completely to MobileOrg as
org-caldav works very well for me (it ain't broke so...).

HTH,
eric
--
: Eric S Fraga (0xFFFCF67D), Emacs 24.3.50.1, Org release_8.2.1-86-gbe3dad