Re: [O] Dynsite: easier configuration of projects, with config.or instea

From: John Kitchin
Subject: Re: [O] Dynsite: easier configuration of projects, with config.or instead of emacs lisp and dynamic relative paths
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2013 20:34:03 -0400

I implemented a version of elisp links to dynamically generated content at export time here: http://jkitchin.github.io/blog/2013/10/14/Lisp-links-in-org-mode-to-dynamically-generated-content/

I am not sure it was you are thinking about, but maybe it could give you some ideas.

John

-----------------------------------
John Kitchin
Associate Professor
Doherty Hall A207F
Department of Chemical Engineering
Carnegie Mellon University
Pittsburgh, PA 15213
412-268-7803
http://kitchingroup.cheme.cmu.edu

On Mon, Oct 14, 2013 at 1:14 PM, John Kitchin <address@hidden> wrote:
It seems like this is something that could be done with a filter pretty easily. Just define a lisp link, and write a filter that handles links of that type.

I did something like this to selectively handle different types of links here: http://jkitchin.github.io/blog/2013/09/28/Changing-links-to-files-so-they-work-in-a-blog/

basically you check the type of link, and set the output accordingly. you would ignore links that were not your lisp type.

John