Re: [O] recurring events with different notes for each occurrence

From: Karl Voit
Subject: Re: [O] recurring events with different notes for each occurrence
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2013 09:42:26 +0200

* Jarmo Hurri <address@hidden> wrote:

> I tried to play with these, but did not get the extra info in the
> agenda.
>
> Maybe I need to get better acquainted with agendas. Is there a way to
> associate a property with each repeating timestamp and show this
> property in the agenda? (There most likely is.)

Try one of these[1]:

;;; http://orgmode.org/worg/org-faq.html
(setq org-agenda-skip-additional-timestamps-same-entry nil)

... most probably fixing your issue IMHO.

;; Show all future entries for repeating tasks
(setq org-agenda-repeating-timestamp-show-all t)

;; Show all agenda dates - even if they are empty
(setq org-agenda-show-all-dates t)

  1. https://github.com/novoid/dot-emacs/blob/master/org-mode.el
--
mail|git|SVN|photos|postings|SMS|phonecalls|RSS|CSV|XML to Org-mode:

https://github.com/novoid/extract_pdf_annotations_to_orgmode + more on github