[O] [bug] cannot export with babel function calls

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: [O] [bug] cannot export with babel function calls
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2013 14:48:27 +0100

Hello,

a few weeks ago, I noted a problem that arose with the more recent
versions of emacs (I track emacs-snapshot for ubuntu):

    http://article.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/76519/

The problem does not arise with the emacs 24 version distributed with
ubuntu 13.04. I had hoped that this problem would disappear but I have
upgraded emacs-snapshot two or three times since and the problem
continues.

To summarise, exporting an org file fails if there are any babel calls
(i.e. #+call: or inline call_).  The error is "Marker points into wrong
buffer".  I have verified this with =emacs -Q=.  I'm attaching a test
file along with the resulting backtrace from =org-export-dispatch=,
choosing export to LaTeX.

Yes, I can go back to an older version of emacs but that avoids getting
the problem fixed.  I have not filed an emacs bug report as I have only
run into this problem with org.  I was hoping that somebody here could
have a look.  I am happy to help in any way I can.  Too many (most!) of
my org files make use of babel now...

Thanks,
eric

--
: Eric S Fraga (0xFFFCF67D), Emacs 24.3.50.1, Org release_8.2.1-84-g2829fd