Re: [O] [Babel][R] Inclusion of multi-line named code blocks in R code

From: Thomas S. Dye
Subject: Re: [O] [Babel][R] Inclusion of multi-line named code blocks in R code
Date: Mon, 07 Oct 2013 05:42:27 -1000

Hi Alex,

I made a first draft of the Babel SQL documentation for Worg.  See
http://orgmode.org/worg/org-contrib/babel/languages/ob-doc-sql.html

Please edit or augment as you see fit.

I believe you need FSF papers to contribute to ob-sql.el.  If you have
those, then by all means, please add Netezza support and get the ball
rolling on sessions.

All the best,
Tom

--