Re: [O] Restore raw output in LaTeX export from in-line code block

From: Liam Healy
Subject: Re: [O] Restore raw output in LaTeX export from in-line code block
Date: Sun, 6 Oct 2013 10:28:31 -0400

On Wed, Oct 2, 2013 at 9:28 AM, Eric Schulte <address@hidden> wrote:

> inline "\\sqrt{2}" works
>

> Are you able to interactively execute inline code blocks?
>
> I'm not sure what the issue could be.
>
> Best,

Thanks for the response Eric. I do not get the results you do:
  src_lisp[:results raw]{(format nil "\\sqrt{2~c" (code-char 125))}
gives me
  "$\backslash$\sqrt{2}"
which is obviously wrong. Even so, what you get is wrong too; it should be
  \sqrt{2}
(a single backslash and no quotes), which is what I get under 7.9.4.
If I have only one backslash,
 src_lisp[:results raw]{(format nil "\sqrt{2~c" (code-char 125))}
I get
 "sqrt\{2\}"
still wrong.

It appears there is more than one problem, and one of the problems is
the Common Lisp's escaping of "\" with a second "\" is being
misinterpreted. A possible second problem is that it seems to now use
#'print (or the equivalent) on the lisp side instead of #'princ, so
that the output includes escape characters.

Thanks,
Liam