[O] Small bug: No italic face when /italics/ inside a link

From: William Denton
Subject: [O] Small bug: No italic face when /italics/ inside a link
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2013 14:24:45 -0400 (EDT)

When italics are applied to the anchor text of a link, the text is not italicized. (I have org-fontify-emphasized-text set to t, so normally /italics/ are rendered in an italic face.)

# --- sample
Italics outside link: /[[http://orgmode.org/][Org]]/

Italics inside link: [[http://orgmode.org/][/Org/]]
# ---

When I look at it in Emacs, "Org" in the first line is in italics (no /s), but in the second line I see

   /Org/

as the anchor text.

When exported to HTML it is turned into <i> as it should, so that's fine, but shouldn't it show in italics in Emacs?

Bill
--
William Denton
Toronto, Canada