Re: [O] proposal for a tool to translate orgmode outlines into programs

From: Thomas S. Dye
Subject: Re: [O] proposal for a tool to translate orgmode outlines into programs
Date: Fri, 04 Oct 2013 07:12:46 -1000

Aloha Isaac,

This sounds to me a lot like literate programming, which can be
accomplished in Org with very many languages, including ruby and python
(but not lua, yet).  See
http://orgmode.org/worg/org-contrib/babel/languages.html. An advantage
of literate programming is that it generates documentation in addition
to the program code.

hth,
Tom

--