[O] How to specify complex HTML pre/postamble in the Org file?

From: Yujie Wen
Subject: [O] How to specify complex HTML pre/postamble in the Org file?
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2013 18:13:03 +0800

Hi,

  I am just wondering how to specify some complex HTML pre/postamble contents in the Org file.

  As the document saying, HTML pre/postamble contents can be given by either setting string values to emacs variables org-html-preamble/postamble, or setting #+OPTIONS: html-preamble/postamble:.

  I prefer the pre/postamble contents being specified in the same Org file, so I tried "#+OPTIONS: html-preamble/postamble". It works fine until the contents became a HTML string that contains double quote marks, which cause a parse error during exporting. I tried some escaping like:

#+OPTION: html-preamble: "<p align=\"right\">Headings</p>"

but it didn't solve the parse error.

  Any suggestion on specifying HTML pre/postamble contents within the same Org file?

Regards,
Yujie