Re: [O] [Babel] :colnames "no" no longer default for Emacs Lisp [Was] Li

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: Re: [O] [Babel] :colnames "no" no longer default for Emacs Lisp [Was] Lisp error: (wrong-type-argument listp hline)
Date: Wed, 02 Oct 2013 07:13:10 -0600

address@hidden (Thomas S. Dye) writes:

> Hi Eric,
>
> I think this breaks Marc-Oliver Ihm's lob-table-operations.org.
>
> I use these a lot with #+call: lines.
>
> Any tips on how to get the old behavior back?

You could add the following to your configuration which would replace
the previous default.

    (add-to-list 'org-babel-default-header-args:emacs-lisp
                 '(:colnames . "no"))
    (add-to-list 'org-babel-default-header-args:emacs-lisp
                 '(:hlines . "yes"))

You could also change the default emacs lisp header arguments for
certain files with property lines.

Best,

--
Eric Schulte