[O] Org-Capture template overwriting headlines!?

From: Juan Alberto Sanchez
Subject: [O] Org-Capture template overwriting headlines!?
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2013 22:26:19 -0400

Hello everyone,

I recently wrote a few org-capture template for myself and I just notice a strange issue with the captures. when I record a capturer if there was already something of the same level where the file+headline is inserting it overwrites the previews entry of the same level. For example, I take a capture by hitting C-c r t that captures is inserted as a ** TODO under a * Tasks if I take another capture the next ** TODO will overwrite already existing **TODO with the text on the new capturer   rather then inserting it below the exiting ** TODO headline. any idea what is going on? Below is a pestbin of my org config

http://pastebin.com/vufwmU2m

Thank you for the help before hand