Re: [O] Needing help on org-gnus + LaTeX export -

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: [O] Needing help on org-gnus + LaTeX export -
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2013 16:31:05 +0100

Joseph Vidal-Rosset <address@hidden> writes:

> Dear Eric, Seb, Achim, many thanks, it works now !

Excellent.  Glad we could help.

[...]

> Now, the next ideal step would be to be able to use any latex package to
> get png images via gnus, for example fitch or bussproofs or qtree...

Now you are starting to blur the lines between email and document
management?  If emails get this complicated, my gut feeling is that you
are better off working on a real document (in org, of course ;-) and
generating a PDF to attach to an email.

--
: Eric S Fraga (0xFFFCF67D), Emacs 24.3.50.1, Org release_8.1.1-7-gaecdf5