Re: [O] Needing help on org-gnus + LaTeX export -

From: Joseph Vidal-Rosset
Subject: Re: [O] Needing help on org-gnus + LaTeX export -
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2013 21:05:47 +0200

Hi Eric, Hi everybody,

Here is the beginning of my init.el in my .emacs.d/ :

(message "* --[ Loading my Emacs init file ]--")
(add-to-list 'load-path "~/.emacs.d/org-8.2/lisp")
(add-to-list 'load-path "/.emacs.d/org-8.2/contrib/lisp" t)
(package-initialize)

last stable version of org-mode is correctly installed:

Org-mode version 8.2 (8.2-dist @ /home/joseph/.emacs.d/org-8.2/lisp/)

org-mime installed via elpa

Now test of org-mime-htmlize :

org-uniquify: Wrong type argument: sequencep, my-fill-nobreak-predicate

And test of C-e C-l  for conversion of a file.org  into a .tex file :

org-uniquify: Wrong type argument: sequencep, my-fill-nobreak-predicate

Your help is welcome, because nothing works...

Best wishes

Jo.

2013/9/30 Eric S Fraga <address@hidden>

Joseph Vidal-Rosset <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi,
>
> I would be very happy to use LaTeX in gnus in scientific correspondence,
> instead of using LaTeX it with Thunderbird.

What specifically do wish to be able to do? I don't know about LaTeX with Thunderbird.

If you want to write equations, such as \(y = \int x dx\) and images, you can write using the normal org mode constructs and then execute M-x org-mime-htmlize just before sending the message. This will send an email in HTML (with text/plain as well).

This email was composed in this way.

Eric S Fraga (0xFFFCF67D), Emacs 24.3.50.1, Org release_8.1.1-7-gaecdf5