Re: [O] proposed patch for org-export-latex-hyperref-options-format

From: Andrea Rossetti
Subject: Re: [O] proposed patch for org-export-latex-hyperref-options-format
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2013 20:16:03 +0200

Hello,

  apologies for my mistake. Nicolas you were right,
org-export-latex-hyperref-options-format was present
only in the old exporter, in a file named "org-latex.el".

  I'd like to suggest a customizable hypersetup string
as a future, non-urgent enhancement of ox-latex.el; the
defcustom at line 324 of this old file:

http://repo.or.cz/w/emacs.git/blob/HEAD:/lisp/org/org-latex.el

could fit reasonably well for variable name, default value,
type and docstring.

  Thanks for your attention, kindest regards.

Andrea
http://github.com/thesoftwarebin