[O] org-table-duplicate-column

From: Karl Voit
Subject: [O] org-table-duplicate-column
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2013 10:35:56 +0200

Hi!

I often end up creating a table where I do the header and the outer
leftmost column. Then I start by creating the second column with
formulas. In many cases, the following columns are like the previous
one but with, e.g., $3 instead of $2 in all formulas.

Either there is another solution to my work-flow or
org-table-duplicate-column would be a cool new feature :-)

--
mail|git|SVN|photos|postings|SMS|phonecalls|RSS|CSV|XML to Org-mode:

https://github.com/novoid/extract_pdf_annotations_to_orgmode + more on github