[O] Symbol's function definition is void: org-export-dispatch

From: Joseph Vidal-Rosset
Subject: [O] Symbol's function definition is void: org-export-dispatch
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2013 10:30:49 +0200

Hello,

For the first time I've tried to export into a .tex file an draft .org.

But C-c C-e  produces an error message in my emacs :

symbol's function definition is void: org-export-dispatch

I've tried to read the manual, read the discussion about this point via google, and I am lost.

Can I find some help? I am a beginner...

Thanks

Jo.