[O] Needing help on org-gnus + LaTeX export -

From: Joseph Vidal-Rosset
Subject: [O] Needing help on org-gnus + LaTeX export -
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2013 18:28:10 +0200

Hi,

I would be very happy to use LaTeX in gnus in scientific correspondence, instead of using LaTeX it with Thunderbird.

I know that it is possible with org-mode , but I have difficulties to find a clear tutorial to help me in this task.

My question is twofold: how concretely making links between my gnus and my org-mode installation, and once is done, how can I use it to write an email with every feature  that gives me LaTeX (with texlive)?

I would be very thankful to everyone trying to help me.

In advance, thanks.

Jo.