Re: [O] Amazing demonstration by John Kitchin

From: Brett Viren
Subject: Re: [O] Amazing demonstration by John Kitchin
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2013 09:55:09 -0400

John, I finally got a chance to watch your really nice SciPy talk last
night.

I've been trying to incorporate Reproducible Research methods with org
into my own work.  I strive to do more and what you are doing looks to
provide a wealth of examples.  I hope more researchers follow this
methodology.

One thing I've yet to get a good handle on is publishing org content in
an automated (and beautiful) way.  I was very taken with your github.io
pages and would like to try to set up something similar for myself.

Do you have a write-up or other guidance on this that I might follow?
I've started to go through your related github repositories to figure
out what you do but if something more guided exists it would help.

Thanks,
-Brett.