Re: [O] AUCTeX key bindings within Org documents

From: Nicolas Richard
Subject: Re: [O] AUCTeX key bindings within Org documents
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2013 14:08:41 +0200

Hello Fabrice,

"Fabrice Niessen" <fni-news-TA4HMoP+1wHrZ44/address@hidden>
writes:
> Due to a friend's request, I've tried to offer AUCTeX key bindings within Org
> documents via a minor mode, called "org-auctex-keys".

I checked that out because I often find myself doing C-c C-e while in
org-mode, but I expected it would insert
#+BEGIN_SRC latex
  \begin{prompted_env}

  \end{prompted_env}
#+END_SRC
instead of a new item.

OTOH, I don't really want such a feature, because when I do this, I
usually realize that it's time for me to export the tree to LaTeX and go
on from there.

> If you're interested, check it out at
> https://github.com/fniessen/org-auctex-key-bindings.

I see no licence, which I think (though IANAL) is equal to a strict and
super restrictive copyright ; is that intended ?

Best wishes,

--
Nicolas.