Re: [O] example filter for code blocks?

From: Cook, Malcolm
Subject: Re: [O] example filter for code blocks?
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2013 18:31:52 +0000

>Check out `org-export-filter-src-block-functions'.  It shouldn't be too
 >hard to add a custom filter to that list which may be used to process
 >all code block bodies during latex export.

Somewhat off-topic, but, thanks for pointing out this variable Eric....  I've
been wanting an approach that would wrap all exported code in some kind of
folded mode (maybe a jquery accordion).  Initially the html document by default
would display only exported 'results'.  The user could choose to display the
code behind any result with a single click (keyboard interactivity would be
even better).  Do you think that this is the right 'hook' to apply such?  Have
you seen this already done better somewhere?

~ Malcolm Cook