Re: [O] using orgtbl-sqlinsert

From: Eric Abrahamsen
Subject: Re: [O] using orgtbl-sqlinsert
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2013 09:29:17 +0700

> Hi Eric,
>
> do you have orgtbl-to-sqlite defined?  What does it look like?
> Do you have the BEGIN RECEIVE and END RECEIVE lines in the buffer?
> Are you working in a buffer that is not in Org-mode?  Do you have orgtbl-mode
> turned on?

Hi Carsten,

I later replied to that thread (at least, I think it should have been
part of the same thread) with a patch to orgtbl-to-sqlite. Bastien
applied it, and to my knowledge all is well. As Jason mentioned, this
and I guess the other orgtbl-* functions seem sort of out of date at
this point (should they all be replaced with Babel?), but the problem I
brought up here, at least, is fixed.

Thanks!
Eric