[O] MobileOrg changes not showing in local agenda

From: Johannes Rainer
Subject: [O] MobileOrg changes not showing in local agenda
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2013 09:32:32 +0200

dear all,

I am trying to use MobileOrg, and successfully set up the sync to my WebDAV. Also, my agenda is nicely synced to the ipad, however, any changes that I make to the agenda on the iPad, while being stored into the file "mobileorg.org" on the server and saved into "from-mobile.org" locally, are not further processed locally. This means, from-mobile.org contains the information about the changes to the agenda, but the e.g. TODO status changes are not written back to the local org files.

any solutions? is there something I miss, or is there a log file or anything where I could check what is happening, or actually, is not happening?

thanks in advance!

jo