Re: [O] modify postamble in html export

From: Eric Abrahamsen
Subject: Re: [O] modify postamble in html export
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 22:49:17 +0800

pw <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi,
>
> I want to have a postamble in html with just the date (and without hours).
>
> I already delete other informations in the postamble with these
> variables into my .emacs :
>  '(org-export-author-info nil)
>  '(org-export-creator-info nil)
>  '(org-html-validation-link nil)
>
> Now I have only the date left in the postamble but I want to change
> the format.
>
> The default is : "Created: 2013-09-19 jeu. 14:09" and I want "Last
> update : 19 sept. 2013"
>
> To do this I tried to set this variable :
>  '(org-export-date-timestamp-format "%d %h %y")
>
> But it is not working (and I have no idea how to put the "Last update :").
>
> Could you indicate me how to achieve this. An issue is also I don't
> want to put this date format in all org-mode (I want to keep the
> default format for task and other stuff).

You can override the whole thing by re-defining the `org-html-postable'
variable. Set it to a function which returns the string you want:

(defun my-org-html-postamble ()
  (format "Last update : %s" (format-time-string "%d %b %Y")))

(setq org-html-postamble 'my-org-html-postamble)

I didn't test that, but something like that ought to work.

HTH,
Eric