Re: [O] [export] Should sidewaystable option automatically add rotating

From: Nicolas Girard
Subject: Re: [O] [export] Should sidewaystable option automatically add rotating package?
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 11:38:48 +0200

2013/9/19 Carsten Dominik <address@hidden>:

> On 19.9.2013, at 00:21, Rasmus <address@hidden> wrote:
>
>> So what would the goal be?  To make it compatible with XeLaTeX and
>> LuaLaTeX out of the box?
>
> Yes, this is what I mean.  I would be happy to have some clever line in there
> that would do the right thing for variants of LaTeX.  THis is also what I
> mean by "all cases".

Hi all,
I actually have some working code that does this. It lies in a file I
named 'minimal.tex', which I include into all my latex code using
  \input{minimal}\makeatletter
The code allows me to compile my documents using pdflatex, lualatex or xelatex.
Please find attached the relevant part of my 'minimal.tex' file.
Cheers