[O] [export] Beamer frames containing lstlisting are no longer made frag

From: Christoph LANGE
Subject: [O] [export] Beamer frames containing lstlisting are no longer made fragile
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2013 14:53:02 +0200

Dear all,

having created a number of Beamer presentations with the old exporter
(Org version 7), I'm now working on the first Beamer presentation with
the new exporter.

Frames that contain an lstlisting environment are no longer made fragile
automatically.  (Thus I'm not sure the documentation in manual section
12.5 "Beamer export" is still correct, which says "`fragile' option is
added automatically if it contains source code that uses any verbatim
environment".)

My intuition after browsing the Org source code and documentation is
that I should now use #+BEGIN_SRC and that then everything will be
handled automatically.  However the language of my listings is a
non-standard one, which requires a lot of custom options to the
lstlisting environment.

Could anyone kindly point me to an example?

Cheers, and thanks in advance,

Christoph

http://cs.bham.ac.uk/~langec/, Skype duke4701

→ Mathematics in Computer Science Special Issue on “Enabling Domain
  Experts to use Formalised Reasoning”; submission until 31 October.
  http://cs.bham.ac.uk/research/projects/formare/pubs/mcs-doform/