[O] How to create new export modes derived from html

From: Pascal Quesseveur
Subject: [O] How to create new export modes derived from html
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2013 09:30:07 +0200

Hello,

In the past I have created 2 modes in Muse to produce help files from
JavaHelp and CSH. Those modes derived throm html. I want to adapt them
to org-mode (version 7.9). I think they could be implemented as a hook
to html export. What do you think is the best way to create new
exports in that case?

--
Pascal Quesseveur
address@hidden