Re: [O] LaTeX export: images subplots

From: Martin Leduc
Subject: Re: [O] LaTeX export: images subplots
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 03:13:24 +0000

Hi John,
   this solution using tables was indeed inspired from your post, I am so sorry, I should have refered to it...

I suppose that the feature has not been implemented yet. I am now thinking of generating a panel with imagemagick before including it in the org buffer, for example with

#+begin_src sh
convert +append image1.png image2.png panel.png
#+end_src

and hence

#+CAPTION:
[[panel.png]]

to have the two images side by side both in the buffer (with C-cxv) and the latex pdf (within a figure environment).

Is there a cleaner org solution that I would have missed ?
Thanks again,
Martin