Re: [O] Index of cases

From: David Rogers
Subject: Re: [O] Index of cases
Date: Sun, 08 Sep 2013 23:58:45 -0700

Alan L Tyree <address@hidden> writes:

> ... I am now senior enough to insist that the editor edit my files
> directly.

That single sentence really answers the question pretty effectively! The
whole explanation does make perfect sense, though.

I admit that the entire structure of the work-flow is not something I
really understand - it seems to have developed over time in response to
changing situations, and therefore has elements that one might not
choose if one were starting from scratch.

But (just throwing an additional idea out there) - the possibility of
having a considerable apparatus for yourself in Org-mode, and your final
step before sending to the editor being "export to plain text". (so that
your editor has bare plain text with no markup of any kind.)

--
David