[O] Edit current tree-node?

From: Fredrik
Subject: [O] Edit current tree-node?
Date: Sun, 08 Sep 2013 19:58:33 +0200

In babel you can push C-c ' and a new buffer opens to edit the current code in a new buffer. Does something similar exist to edit a part of an org-file?
Say I have the following :

* Tree 1
** SubTree2
* Tree 2
* Tree 3

My cursor is on SubTree2 and I would like to open that part in a new buffer to brainstorm around it and then put the changes back in to the original file.

Regards,

Fredrik